In this video we learn how to pronounce the Japanese "R" sound. About 90% of people learning this language have problems saying this. The "R" sound is a combination of different sounds, not just the "R" sound like it is in English. There are five different ways to say the "R" pronunciation. You will combine all of these sounds together in one sound, unlike English. To help say these more correctly, start out by making out normal English words, pushing your tongue against the top of your mouth. After this, you will have the word down and be able to say the "R" sound in Japanese, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades