In this tutorial, we learn Japanese slang "kakkoii" or "cool". The word we will learn is "kakkoii" which describes something that is cool, looks awesome, or sounds cool. So, if you wanted to describe a band that sounds cool or say someone is cool, you would use this word. There is a small "su" in the word that you will need to learn how to pronounce when you are saying it. "Mabui" is a word that you would to describe for a girl that is really hot with a nice body and face. For the ladies, if you want to say a guy is good looking or hot, you would say "kakkoii".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades