This is a video that explains to a person how to write their name in Japanese. The woman shows two ways as to how to translate your name in Japanese. The first is how the name is pronounced, and the second way is to translate your name based on the meaning. Usually the name is translated based on pronunciation in the native language. The name is pronounced similarly but not exactly the same. For example Rachel is pronounced "Reicheru". She also shows a website where more information can be found about pronouncing the name. She then shows which script to use for writing. Katakana is the preferred script for Japanese people. She then gives the website and the twitter account.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades