Writing the word "human" using Japanese characters or writing (also known as kanji) is deceptively easy. It can be completed in as little as two downward, curving strokes. Beginning from the top, draw a line downward, curving the direction of the pen or pencil slightly to the left as you go. Next, find the halfway point of the line you have just drawn. Once you have found the halfway point, draw a line from the halfway point downwards and curving slightly to the right. The end result will look very much like a wishbone. You have just successfully completed writing the word "Hito" or human in Japanese characters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades